Today was so fun! It was raining in the morning. So the clouds are blocking the sun.. I still go to school as usual. Jia Min told me about the solar eclipse that is gonna happen today!! she say around 8:30am got!!!
I was so excited. But i cant see the sun anywhere!(7:20am) so i keep saying :"see what?! nth to see at all!!" cuz the sun is blocked by the clouds.. how to see????
At 8:30am, its was Yu Tou's period. (huang yu en) then we dun care whether she muncul or not, we just run out and see the eclipse! lots of pplz bring film and sun glasses. the only thing i can see is a small sun. then other classes de pplz also run out. (except for 6J and sum other std 3)
We look for a while and the sun is getting brighter!! the eclispe will happen anytime but the Yu Tou dun let us see!! Now i seriously hate her!><
Then i ask a few friend to go toilet wid me(fakely). then we go see the sun. I saw it! I seriously see it! OMG! its like a black thingy covering part of the sun.. Cool man
But, Huang Yu Tou say she will find it in the internet! I wanna see the real wan! not the freaking internet!!!
Oh well.. did u see the eclipse today?? If u din see it, U HATTA WAIT FOR ANOTHER 500 YEARS TO SEE IT!!! Thats why i wanna see! =D
But all teachers dun let us to see.. they say will spoil our eyes! but i dun care! its worth it to spoil our eyes to see an eclipse! I saw it! Im so happy =D
I'd lurve to share sum oics with u guys but i dun have a camera wid me while the eclipse happen.. LOL. sorry! ><
Thats all about my exp of seeing the solar eclipse! hope u did see it.. but so sad if u missed it. it happened on 8:30am-9:30am! bye bye!



No comments:
Post a Comment