Friday, October 23, 2009

=(...

U asked me not to cry but I did...
Because I missed u so much...

Without u, the feeling is like hell…
I really needed u to make me well...

I wanted to go to school camp with u but my dad dun let...
U said u wanted to quit but there’s no good reason for u to do that…

I’m just sad because I missed u so much...
There’s no more song that could make me touched…

I wanted to cry but there’s no tear,
The feeling is like a haunted fear.

U make me laugh when im sad,
U ask me to calm when im mad.

I want to talk to u right now,
But there are rules that brought me down.

U cant bring handphone to school,
And it’s a really bad rule..

I lied that I wouldn’t cry,
I did and my tears wouldn’t dry…

Its just boring without u,
Are u feeling the way im feeling too?

1 comment:

Music.


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com