Friday, November 8, 2013

When sugar is no longer sweet, thats when i'll stop loving you.

Hey all! :D
Its been awhile since I've blogged. Oops :/ haha maybe its because I didn't have my comp for 4 months already. Mehh too much mapling xD but trust me, mapling was the best thing ever.

Sighh. I've been more emotional nowadays. So many ups and downs throughout this year. And 2013 is coming to an end already. Well.. what is done, is done. Next year is time for SPM. Haha!

I don't know why but I'm not really looking  forward to 2014 though. Senior year :/ and there's no time to fool around. I know throughout the past 3-4 yrs, seniors had always been there, guiding me. Well, it all has come to this year which is my turn to guide the juniors. Hmm. I'll do my best (:

Everything has been going the way I expected. Except for one thing. Regrets, full of regrets! But there's no turning back.

At least I had a really sweet 16 where all my buddies were there to celebrate with me (: I'm so grateful to have u guys!! :D thanks for putting up with all my nonsense (: really appreciate how much u guys still stick around even how ridiculous I've been! For that, thank you! ^^

Let's put a good end to 2013, alright? (: there's no such thing as 're-living' the year. So, give it ur all and strive for the best in the next 2 months! Make this year the best (:

既然2013年将接近尾声,我也答应自己将为今年画上一个美丽的句号。我们都要学会慢慢成长, 把所有错的改成对的。不要因为一点小挫折而放弃伟大的梦想。展开梦想的翅膀,往庞大蔚蓝的天空飞翔!加油!

Best wishes! (:
Love,
Kel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music.


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com