i have tried all my best the score in my exams.
But this is what i get in return?
I DONT WANT YOUR EFFING MONEY.
I JUST WANT SOME TRUST.
Before i start my story,
first,
i wanna congratz to my bro who scored
6A's in his PMR.
[back to my story]
atleast i have this small little place to talk.
thanks to blogger.
Din i tried?
what did you all do when i was young?
"See, my darling Kelly girl is so smart! she so young only, some more so smart already! when she grow up sure very smart one. *turns to the boys* see, you all must follow Kelly ah! she so young already so smart!"
THATS WHAT THE EFF YOU ALL SAY.
I DIN EFFING BRAG, OKAY?
YOU ALL ARE THE ONE WHO BRAGS ABOUT ME!
now, today,
cuz my brother got 6A's in PMR,
then you all turn to me and say
"why everytime you brag about your results? your results like shit only! you see you brother! he dont brag then he got so good in his PMR!"
*sorry for swearing but i cant take it anymore. below might have some offensive words. if you dont like people swearing, please dont see content below*
WHAT THE ****?!
I DIN BRAG AT ALL!
YOU ALL GIVE MY BROTHER RM600 TODAY!
*flashback*
REMEMBER THE DAY WHEN I GOT MY ****ING UPSR RESULTS?!
WHAT DID YOU ALL DO?!!!
"5A's ONLY MAH! SO WHAT?!"
fine, you all dont give me reward then FINE.
WHY MUST YOU ALL GIVE ME THOSE ****ING EXPRESSIONS?
YOU ALL DIN EVEN SCORE 5A's IN YOU UPSR AND YOU ALL ARE SCOLDING ME?!
WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU?!
im the only girl in the whole family.
with cousins or not,
im still the only girl.
its not that i didn't try,
ITS BECAUSE YOU ALL DIN GIVE ME ANY ****ING CHANCES AT ALL.
you all keeps on giving me those ****ing faces.
you all keep saying i brag.
I DIN ****ING BRAG, OKAY?!
fine,
its all MY FAULT.
cuz im a ****ING GIRL! (Y)



No comments:
Post a Comment