Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Butterfly.

If i were a butterfly,
i will be more stronger.
I will start out under the leaves,
in a butterfly egg.

I'll becoming a caterpillar,
and i'll only be alone.
I will be eating my leave,
without anyone.

I'll be a fat, juicy caterpillar soon.
I'll be heading to the tip of a branch,
and set up my pupa,
alone.

I'll be in my cozy pupa for 14 days.
Alone.
i will become a beautiful butterfly.
I just have to wait.

Finally,
i had became a butterfly.
Im the ugliest butterfly,
cause im only black and white in colour.

I dont care if im ugly,
i dont care other people's comments.
I'll just fly around the flowers.
I'll just fly into the sky.

I wont be as miserable as i am now.
if im sad,
i could fly away.
If im hungry,
i'll just fly to the bushes for flowers.

Butterflies..
How i wish im a butterfly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music.


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com