Tuesday, December 6, 2011

有一种爱情叫做放手.

Christmas is near x3
All i want for Christmas is you By Justin Bieber Ft. Mariah Carey is nice ;)
Mistletoe by Justin Bieber is awesome ^^
I sound like a belieber? ahaha sorry ;) His voice is damn nice now. Mature adi ;)

There's so many things i want for Christmas xD
Im very greedy wan x)
I wan a new phoneee. Blackberry touch, Samsung Galaxy X2 or iPhone 4 pls ;)
Then i wan a webcam. i really need one. ._.
And i wan MORE CREDIT :DDD

I dunno what i wan la.
I just wan a better phone. a phone that can go online. LIKE SRSLY. ._.
_________________________________
I've been really piggy this month.
I keep sleeping and sleeping. hahaha whyy? because i miss my friends too much. the only way to meet them is sleep lorrrhhh. ):
I dream of so many ppl. when i see some ppl i din expect them to be in my dream, when i wake up i'll be like "why are you in my dream? o.o" Especially those ppl i dowanna layan. :P
_________________________________

Those people who takes me as a friend,
Thanks a lot. thanks for being there when i needed you all. even though we're not close, you guys are still there for me. thanks a lot (: I really appreciate it. if you guys need help from me, if i can help, i will (: If you guys need a hug, a shoulder to cry on, someone to share your happiness with, i will always be there. If you need to talk to me, i will be in school or i'll be online. (: dont worry kay? even if the whole world hates you, i will be there standing up with you. (: Thanks for letting me know i have something worth to live over for :)

To those who dislikes me,
Sorry i aint perfect enough for you. Sorry for not acting the way you wan ur friends to be. Im just not qualify to be one of your friends yet i guess. (: its okay. things can work out some how ;) If you need me, i will be there for you no matter what happen. Even though you dislikes me, doesnt mean that you cant talk to me you knw. i dowan you to feel bad or anything. just forget about my existence, okay? its not worth disliking me because that way, you will feel sad and pissed. not good for health yo' (: Thanks for letting me know that there's someone out there better to talk to. (: and im sorry things didnt work out for us.

Kaythanksbaii.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music.


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com