Thursday, December 22, 2011

State Cadet Camp 2011

State camp was awesome :P
The friends part only lahh not the course and exams :P

I think im gonna pass Caring of Children only ._.
i Met a lot of friends in SCC. xD so nice :D

and it was a reunion for ACC ppl :P
I met all my ACC friends and i hope to see them next year if possible :D

i met ppl from other Area, Schools and all.
So fun la :D
Sadly i didnt go for Repelling and Flying fox ):
I was really looking forward to flying fox but im afraid of heights :P
but still! if there's flying fox it would be fun!

The first 2 days didnt turned out as i expected..
I was home sick ): i cried at night. both nights ._.
But then 3rd day onwards i was having fun to the max! xD

I'll definitely go for next year's SCC (:
Other SCC friends, SEE YOU ALL NEXT YEAR!
and Area friends, see u guys in ACC if there is ACC xD
_______________________________
Today is TANG YUAN FESTIVAL :D
for those who dunno whats Tang Yuan,
Its actually glutinous rice balls :P
Have you eaten it today? If not,
GO GO GO EAT! xD

went back to grandmother's house today! so happy (:
_______________________________
Today so happy lehh xD phone kena spam by SCC friends :P
cant wait till Christmas, school reopen and the next SCC :P
i hope there'll be ACC soon :P
_______________________________
so... i have nth to say :P
ciao peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music.


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com