Friday, December 2, 2011

Because nothing is impossible ;)

I finally understand what does "good things needs patience" means. ;)

I didnt sleep for the whole night. why?
Because i wanna talk to my parents.
its been a while since i talked to them.
So until like around 6:45am, i jump out of bed and start warming up my bodyyyy xD
The sky looks so blue and nice. ;) a fresh start. i warm up a little and i dont feel sleepy even until now xD

I talked to my parents about going to Australia to further my studies. (My dream since young :') )

He asked why. Why not New Zealand? (he wanted me to go New Zealand cuz his cousin is there maaa. but i dowan xP)

I said cuz i have friends at Australia.
He said which part? Sydney? Melbourne?
I said Sydney, Melbourne and Goldcoast. ;)
My dad said okay. then my mom was like "you wanna go Australia to further ur studies? OKAYYY!"

omg my parents allowed xD im damn freaking happy! i've been waiting for this day like yearsssss and its gonna come true soooo soon xD

I still have a lot of dreams to fulfill ;)
Im gonna fulfill them slowly. One by One.
PMR 6As, Pelantikan PRS, SPM, Maybe NS, then finally further my studies overseas xD

Slowly fulfill my dreams.
ESPECIALLY theee............. ;)

Cannot say out. later cannot come true. xD ahaha joking la.
Just not telling. sorry to hang you there. :/

gonna update as soon as possible. ciaooo (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music.


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com