my friend told me a weird and realistic dream of hers. i wanna share it cuz i find it real cute xD
"嗨,不知道是梦还是什么呢???每天都在幻想着如果,明年真的有世界末日的话。。我们会怎样呢!!!不过,我确的怪怪的。。我每天都在幻想着,应该不会发梦的吧!!难道这是所谓的‘日有所思,夜有所梦’。我梦见到,我们没有死而被一个博士救了,带我们到另外一个星球----火星。还帮我们建立了一个完美的世界,就像以前一样。不过,有一个条件,那就是他要所有在读着书的同学帮他的忙。
在这段期间,我们接受不同的挑战,他要我们做成一位文武双全的人。他说会选那一位比较厉害,帮他做事。已经到了比赛那一天,我看到全部人都很怕。我看到一个又一个,一个又一个 ,终於到我了,我也很怕偶。。我跟那个同学打到你死我活我的。我看到了那个同学很辛苦的,所以我给他赢了。。我的好姐妹凯丽看到我这样就过来安慰我。。我就跟他说:其实我是给他赢的,我看到他那么辛苦。结果,我所说的话,给博士听到了。博士很欣赏我,也说我的文武很好,可以帮他做事,还要认我为干女。还说那个女生不要帮博士。
能够帮到博士的只有五位,永雯(我的姐姐),淑玲(我的家姐),薇芯(我的阿姐),凯丽(我的妹妹)还有我。博士说去帮他做事要用其他的名字偶。。。"
Lemme translate it using google translate.. i edited some :)
"Hey, i do not know whether is this a dream or what? ? ? i everyday imagine that, if next year is really the end of the world. . What will we do! ! ! However, I felt weird. . I imagined it every day, im not suppose to be dreaming of it! ! Is this so-called 'thinking of it in the day, dreaming of it in the night'. I dreamed that we didnt die but a Ph.D. saved us instead, and took us to another planet ---- Mars. He also helped us set up a perfect world, just as before. However, there is one condition, that is, every students that are studying now have to help him.
During this period, we have to accept different challenges, he wants us to be a civil and military people. He said he would choose that one that is more powerful, to help him do things. and it has come to the game that day, I saw all the people are very afraid. I saw one after another, one after another, and finally my turn, and I was afraid too. the student and I were competing really hard. I saw that the student fighting very hard, so I let her win. . I see my good sister Kelly came over to comfort me so. . I told him: In fact, I let her win, and I see her fighting for it so hard. As result, I have said, to hear Dr..Dr. appreciate me, said my good civil and military, can help him do things, but also recognize me as god -daughter. Dr. said that the other girl do not need to help.
there's only five people that can help the Ph.D. , which are Yong Wen (my older sister), Shu-Ling (my older sister), Wei-pin (my sister), Kelly (my younger sister) and me. we need to use other names to help the Ph.D."



No comments:
Post a Comment