Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Tomorrow will be a better day ;)

Hey peeps! Hows life so far? ;D
Hope you guys enjoying life now ^^

I woke up at 10:55am today. slept at 12:30am yesterday but cant manage to wake up early ): I had my lunch adi ;D Wantan Mee. Bought it from hawker stall in Centrepoint since my house near centrepoint. the noodles are nice, but i still prefer kimwah's wan.

Why must we move out in the first place? -_________-

Today will be a wonderful day to study i think :P just joking.
I give up on my studies. Im not gonna Ace anything. 65% for every subjects is my aim. (:

Im gonna study bit by bit. Finals is here.
it wont be killing me unless i let it ;)
I've prepared to go for last class next year xD
Following my bro's foot steps :P

PMR aint gonna pull us down <3

Ciao Blogsters ;)
Will be updating soon. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music.


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com