Hello World (:
Its been a while since i update my blog (:
I wonder who still reads this xD
Anyways,
I was reading my primary school's School Magazine 2011.
Its soooo nice. reminds me when i was young and dumb.. :P

They have eng translate ._.
I think its becuz most of those graduated schoolmates didnt continue studying chinese thats why they put translation? or izzit the parents wants the translation?
I dont know why..
_________________________________
Okay,
Lets move on to some dramatic stories xD
Its been weeks i havent been talking to him.
Suddenly he talk to me again :D
But then i realized something..
I dont feel excited or happy ._.
Its just felt like an old schoolmate trying to say hi to you after some time..
Is that something good or bad? o.o
____________________________________
I texted that girl to check on her. hahaha
she's fine now. :)
Glad to hear that. now gonna check on another girl.
Dont worry laaa they're just my friends. not enemies or watever. :P
_____________________________________
I.SERIOUSLY.NEED.TO.GO.OUTING.
So lucky all those ppl get to go outing.
not like me. rotting at home ._.
I hope my dad lemme get out of this house for some time.
Except during 17th-21st Dec laa..
5 days away from home xD
Im looking forward to this camp. Flying fox, water activities, obstacle... HAHAHAHA im so gonna have some fun in the hols :D
Wish my parents lemme go sleep over at my grandmother's house.
i freaking miss her ):
______________________________________
Okay end of grandmother story.
Now im texting friends to check on them.
im lifeless :)
CIAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!



No comments:
Post a Comment