“我难过时不喜欢说话,我喜欢一个人安安静静的不需要安慰,我喜欢一个人站在窗边望着远处发呆,我喜欢一个人毫无目的的走着,一个人哭泣、一个人擦泪、一个人难过、一个人分担。看到眼前的视线模糊到清晰,清晰后模糊,反复不停。才发现,原来,我一直都只是一个人。”
_______________________________
Hey People ;)
Go listen to the song in my title.
That song is very very nice. Im looking forward to the chinese version xD
Im here updating my blog again.
I find myself really lame and boring. (:
I have nothing better to do, actually.
Since no one is reading this blog, i just spit everything i wanna say xD
andddd, since im SOOOOOO boring,
I will just say wat i planned for next year's first day of school (:
I will bring 5 single line books, blue book and 3 maths exercise books.
I need to buy new pinafore, school shoes, single line books and maths exercise books with the RM100 that the government gave each and everyone of the students.
Good girl huh? NO. my parents wants me to make good use of the money and im kinda forced to use it on school uses. :P
The first day i will be sitting at the pondok infront of dewan.
I dowan go canteen dulu. I wanna meet up with my friends at pondok. :D
Then after a few more days then we decide whether we wanna go canteen :)
I dont like noisy place. unless is Partying ;D
Im going to state camp next month.
Freaking nervous weihhh ><"
Its on the 17th - 21st December.
5 days of torture.
I hope during camp i wont have my period. if not it'll be a big mess.
-__________-
Some ppl ask,
Why i so rajin update my blog?
Not i rajin,
just that i feel like talking but i have no one to talk to so i just talk to my blog.
Is that answer good enough for you?
Haha (:
Have fun during the holidays! :D
xoxo,
Kel.
-no one deserves to be sad or lonely.
there is always someone for you out there,
you just have to find them.
once you found them,
hold on tight because you dont know,
when will they be leaving.
Live your life to the fullest because life is too short to be wasted on.
If you need me, i'll be always online.
Just smile and forget about all the sadness. (:
-Kel.



No comments:
Post a Comment