Thursday, November 17, 2011

With you right here, everything will be okay.

HELLOOOOO :D
Got my RM100 that was given by the government today :D
Sho happy ^^
i feel like writing novel again la today.
I remember i wrote a novel just for my mom during mother's day last year.
After my mom read it, she said i copy it from somewhere.
Ouch much.
I then continue with a love story. feels like an idiot reading it again. hahaha
I didnt wanna write about family cuz if i do, my mom would say i copied it from somewhere -.-
________________________________
its been 2 days i didnt on facebook chat.
Why? I just wanna quit putting hopes and continue waiting for him to come online. He changed, i know. i can see that. Hahaha.
Im not gonna be sad anymore. I promise myself. No more crying, no more emo-ing. Anything sad just lock it deep down and show that big, valuable smile all the time. I wanna make everyone happier. Even though im gonna sound funny or look funny, its just worth it. I will try all i can to make everyone laugh or at least smile. :)

"If you cant be happy, make someone else happy. By seeing other people happy, you will be happy." (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music.


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com